If you are having trouble accessing Studentvue,
- Click and Ctrl + h; history webpage should pop up
- Clear your cookies and cached data.
- Click the ‘Clear browsing data’ on the left side bar; a webpage and a small box labeled ‘Clear browsing data’ should pop up
- There is a Basic and Advanced selection at the top, make sure the Advanced option is selected
- Right below, there is a ‘Time range’ option with a drop down next to it.
- Select the ‘All time’ range. Now select the same ‘All time’ range under the Basic.
- Then, click ‘Clear data’
- Additionally, if this doesn’t work, wait 10 minutes and try refreshing the page.