Sponsorship opportunities will soon be available through The Freedom High School Gaming League. Specific packages and offerings will be announced soon. Thank you for your support!
The FHS Gaming League Sponsorship Guidelines
- All sponsorships run from August 1 to June 30 of the school year. Sponsors may opt out at any time.
- Sponsors are responsible for the creation of artwork for their materials, subject to approval by the FHS Gaming League Business Manager, Commissioner, and School Administration.
- Sponsors who need design assistance will be referred to a design service as a paying customer.
- By submitting designs, sponsors confirm that they have the rights to all logos, artwork and slogans contained in their design.
- The FHS Gaming League does not offer refunds on sponsorships. Errors or issues, due to human error, natural causes or other events, may be compensated with additional advertising opportunities at the discretion of the FHS Gaming League Business Manager.
- Sponsorships are independent from vendor and purchasing decisions. No vendor is under any obligation to become a sponsor and no sponsor is guaranteed to be selected as a vendor.
- Sponsorship funds directly benefit Freedom students and should be considered in the spirit of supporting the school and its extracurricular programs.
- All advertisers and offers are subject to approval.
Check back soon or contact Michael Albert at Michael.Albert@lcps.org for additional information regarding sponsorships. Thank you for supporting our hometown Freedom Eagles!