Being that Christmas/ my birthday is right around the corner, I decided that it would be fun to talk about 5 of my favourite items this month! This is in no particular order and has no category whatsoever.
- Long Sleeve shirts! Long sleeves are usually always in season, but i’m confident to say that this time of year is when they’re really prevalent. I love the ones with a design on the front pocket and a huge one on the back. I usually buy them oversized so I can wear a heating long sleeve on the bottom. They’re very thin but keep you very warm, perfect to go out in without having to wear a thick jacket and you don’t have to worry about being to hot.
- Fuzzy socks! Ah yes, the staple to every basic girl. I love these socks since they’re basically versatile for everything. You can wear them with sneakers, boots, running shoes, booties, moccasins, slides, they’re perfect to everything. Plus, they’re very nice to pair with a bland ish outfit you wish had an extra touch to spice it up.
- Eucerin Cream of dry skin! The colder it gets, the more cracked your skin gets. This leads to skin flaking and irritation, something that no one wants. I used this cream all the time, especially after washing my hands. The school soap isn’t very soothing and the water is so cold that my hands feel deads. After using it for a week now, I can say that I feel and see a different.
- Magic Mane 10 in 1 Primer! Something I also notice is that my hair looks and feels a lot duller than it usually does. Sometimes I want the summer shine that I used to have. This is possible with this hair primer that is not only a nourishing oil, but a heat protectant that cuts the hair drying time significantly. It’s perfect for someone who doesn’t want to blow 50 dollars on a small bottle of oil and someone looking for a cheap alternative.
- Lofi music! It’s no surprise that i’m a fan of the lowkey beats. I love listening to the long playlists when I do homework or just need to chill out. No one song is the same and it’s great to hear the distinct beats and noises certain musicians use. Not only that, but it’s so satisfying to drown out the world and just focus on the beats. It’s my favourite genre of music by far and I recommended it for people who can’t sit still when it’s dead quiet.