Good day, my travel-buddies and my nature-lovers! My theatre-geeks and my disney-fans! It is another year and another student blogging challenge. Speaking of a new year, as I am sure you know that 2020 has not had the greatest start (Being home instead of at school with my bros). We have had WWIII rumors, wildfires in Australia, and the virus that shall NOT be named. It is no longer relevant for me to tell you to make sure you “Wash your hands” and “Don’t touch your face”, but I am sure you have heard that many times before. Let’s continue! I have found new interests over the past year and I want to give you a quick taste of the growing me. Here are 7 interesting things about me:
- I love nature. As you can tell by my blog name, I am a nature-lover. I love animals so much! I even have three dogs. All are adorable and fun to be around. I love to go hiking and exploring in the woods, or by waterfalls, or in caves, or anywhere in nature!
- I am a theatre kid. I am currently the lead in a one-act play at my middle school. I have been in 15 musicals and 23 shows over all (Not including ballet recitals when I was a little kid). Some I have been in you may recognize: School of Rock, Frozen, the Addams Family musical, and my personal favorite musical, Newsies (I have been in it twice)!
- I love holidays and celebrations. I go all out on spirit days at school and holidays with family. I always make every slightly special event a celebration. I love spending time with family and friends on holidays such as Easter and Halloween. Even if my avatar above might not look like me, it shows my desire to have fun, be crazy, and sprinkle everyone with confetti.
- I love to bike. Speaking of holidays, I got a new bike for Christmas and I have been biking to school, to shopping centers, and to parks more. I love the feeling of cruising fast downhill with the wind in my hair. I have recently been biking with my friends around town. We have had a good time going to playgrounds and ice cream shops.
- I am a summer gal. I love the beach, swimming, and spending my afternoon enjoying the warm sun. I don’t have to worry about bundling up in a sweater (while it is fun), instead I can kick off my flip-flops and feel the sand between my toes. I always remember to stop and smell the roses.
- I love art. No matter the kind, I love to paint, sketch, write, make film, color, fold origami, sew, etc. Even if it isn’t technically art, such as building sculptures in minecraft or using digital art apps. I even make my own Halloween costume!
- I am a travel-buff. I have been to lots of places around the world with my family. Every other summer we go to the beach and have a splash! (Haha puns). My parents, older brother, and I all enjoy seeing the world together. You should try it some time!
That wraps up the first task of this years’ Student Blogging Challenge. Do you have anything in common with me? What is your biggest hobby/interest? Tell me in the comments down below. I want to thank all of you for continuing to stay with my blog. Thank you for reading; I need to get rolling. Nerd out! 😛
I’m adventurous. I live on the edge, but that can be dangerous. If there is one exciting story that sums me up fantastically. It is this one. Don’t get me started about how much of an idiot I was being when this story took place. Before I start, please just prepare yourself. This is the story of my most stupid injury:
I live in a nice neighborhood. Kind neighbors, suburban houses, a nearby woods to explore, and a park I can walk to and from. All the trimmings. Me and my friend were messing around and we created a contraption. We took a Lightning Mcqueen toy car (Not a small one, but one that little kids can ride in), and a children’s, battery-powered quad. We tied a rope from the back of the quad to the back of the other one. This way, one person can sit in the Lightning Mcqueen while the other one drives the quad. We were unstoppable, our crazy vehicle was ready. I know this seems weird. I x-rayed the area, scanning for cars to make sure they don’t hit us. The coast was clear, but let me tell you what happened next. We went to the top of my neighbors steep driveway. I got in the Lightning Mcqueen and she got on the quad. As she got ready to take off, I hesitated. I thought to myself, This might not be the best–too late. My friend zoomed down the hill and took a sharp right turn at the bottom. The car I was in, flung to the left and flipped to its side and skidded across the sidewalk. I crashed into my neighbor’s mailbox with a loud thud. I didn’t fall out of the car, I was just sitting their sideways, paralyzed with the thought, What in the world just happened? I ended up getting cuts and bruises on my legs. Plus, I almost sprained my ankle. Ah, good memories.
What is your worst or most stupid injury? Leave a comment to let me know. I love hearing your stories, too! Leave a link in the comments to yours so I can repay the visit. Thank you for visiting. See you later! 😛
Hello, my fellow Nature Lovers! Here is a bit about me. (2019 Student Blogging Challenge)
- I LOVE ANIMALS!!! You cannot be a true nature lover if you don’t love animals. I have studied many of them and I want to be a Zoologist when I grow up. I have three wonderful and adorable doggos. Angie is the smallest, she is a purebred boston terrier who used to be a breeder dog. She has had 3 litters of puppies. But even if she isn’t a mom anymore, Angie still acts like a motherly figure to my family and other dogs. Angie will lick you as if she is giving you a bath, and if you whine she will run over to comfort you. Brady is a bit bigger than Angie. He is a boston terrier mix and he is a goofball who loves to play tug-o-war with his toys. We like to call him Diggy sometimes. Diggy means dog and piggy. We call him this because he has a curly tail, he is a bit chubby, and he snorts. I am serious, he actually snorts. Tiffany is a medium sized dog. She is a mutt of about over 10 breeds, she is playful and can be pretty loud. Tiffany is our biggest dog, as well as our newest and youngest. She was about 6 weeks old when we got her and we have had her for a little under 2 years. I love them with all my heart.
- I am a theatre kid! I love being in musicals because the cast is like your family and the stage is your home. You get to be who you want to be and you get to experience the lives of others. I have been in about 15 musicals including Aladdin, Shrek the Musical, Suessical the Musical, School of Rock, Newsies (I have been in that twice and it is my favorite), and more! I have made many friends through theatre. Cast members is a bond neither time nor distance can break.
- I love the outdoors! I absolutely love the outdoors and I love to explore them. I go hiking often, I love to paddleboard and kayak, and I love sight-seeing. There is a creek by my house were me and my friends explore. We have seen snakes and crawfish and other cool creatures there. We have built a beaver dam with mud and sticks, we have built our own forts, we hike around there, we pick up trash, and other fun activities.
- I love my family and friends! I live with my mom, my dad, and my older brother. Of course, I also live with my three amazing dogs that I have mentioned before. My family and I love to hang out and goof around together. My friends and I are close. We explore the outdoor world together. We go beyond screens and go to parks, malls, trampoline parks, and other fun things.
- I collect rubber ducks! I know you may think this is weird but rubber ducks are cute and fun. There are so many different kinds, colors, and sizes. I can’t keep count of how many I have, because I have to admit that I have lost a few. But don’t fear, because my collection is growing.
- I love to make film! Lights, camera, action! I write my own scripts for short films, I video and act in them, I edit them together, and I share them with people I know. There are so many possibilities when you let your mind think creatively. I like to make comedy skits to give as presents to people for birthdays and other events.
- I love traveling! There is something so stunning about getting to experience a different place and culture. My family and I love to travel together. I have been to 12 different countries. Some of them are Spain, Italy, Turkey, Greece, Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica, Holland, and Ireland.
- My Travel Bucket List! 1. I want to go to Australia and go scuba diving in The Great Barrier and explore the Australian outback. 2. See the African Savannah and go on a Safari tour. 3. Go to London, England, and take the Jack the Ripper tour, go get some butterbeer at the Leaky Cauldron, and other activities (there is too much to count). 4. See Victoria Falls 5. See the Amazon Rainforest and take an Amazon river cruise.
- I love to Create! I am an artist, a writer, a singer, a dancer, and an actor. I love to do DIY arts and crafts to make decorations and fun trinkets. You can also put that ability to help the environment. You can make bird houses, bee houses, bat houses, create posters and flyers to spend the word to help the environment (or any other problem that you think needs to be fixed).
- My personality! My friends and family like to describe me as caring, intelligent, creative, talented, goofy, weird, and mischevious. I like to go on strange and goofy adventures with my friends. One time, me and my friends made a contraption tying two vehicles with a rope. My friend was driving on while I was being dragged along in the other. Long story short, I ended up crashing into a mailbox. Ah, that was fun.
Thank you for visiting my blog! Leave a comment and send me a link to your blog, so I can return the visit! See you later my fellow Nature Nerds!