Good day, my travel-buddies and my nature-lovers! My theatre-geeks and my disney-fans! It is another year and another student blogging challenge. Speaking of a new year, as I am sure you know that 2020 has not had the greatest start (Being home instead of at school with my bros). We have had WWIII rumors, wildfires in Australia, and the virus that shall NOT be named. It is no longer relevant for me to tell you to make sure you “Wash your hands” and “Don’t touch your face”, but I am sure you have heard that many times before. Let’s continue! I have found new interests over the past year and I want to give you a quick taste of the growing me. Here are 7 interesting things about me:
- I love nature. As you can tell by my blog name, I am a nature-lover. I love animals so much! I even have three dogs. All are adorable and fun to be around. I love to go hiking and exploring in the woods, or by waterfalls, or in caves, or anywhere in nature!
- I am a theatre kid. I am currently the lead in a one-act play at my middle school. I have been in 15 musicals and 23 shows over all (Not including ballet recitals when I was a little kid). Some I have been in you may recognize: School of Rock, Frozen, the Addams Family musical, and my personal favorite musical, Newsies (I have been in it twice)!
- I love holidays and celebrations. I go all out on spirit days at school and holidays with family. I always make every slightly special event a celebration. I love spending time with family and friends on holidays such as Easter and Halloween. Even if my avatar above might not look like me, it shows my desire to have fun, be crazy, and sprinkle everyone with confetti.
- I love to bike. Speaking of holidays, I got a new bike for Christmas and I have been biking to school, to shopping centers, and to parks more. I love the feeling of cruising fast downhill with the wind in my hair. I have recently been biking with my friends around town. We have had a good time going to playgrounds and ice cream shops.
- I am a summer gal. I love the beach, swimming, and spending my afternoon enjoying the warm sun. I don’t have to worry about bundling up in a sweater (while it is fun), instead I can kick off my flip-flops and feel the sand between my toes. I always remember to stop and smell the roses.
- I love art. No matter the kind, I love to paint, sketch, write, make film, color, fold origami, sew, etc. Even if it isn’t technically art, such as building sculptures in minecraft or using digital art apps. I even make my own Halloween costume!
- I am a travel-buff. I have been to lots of places around the world with my family. Every other summer we go to the beach and have a splash! (Haha puns). My parents, older brother, and I all enjoy seeing the world together. You should try it some time!
That wraps up the first task of this years’ Student Blogging Challenge. Do you have anything in common with me? What is your biggest hobby/interest? Tell me in the comments down below. I want to thank all of you for continuing to stay with my blog. Thank you for reading; I need to get rolling. Nerd out! 😛