Hello, my fellow Nature Lovers! Here is a bit about me. (2019 Student Blogging Challenge)
- I LOVE ANIMALS!!! You cannot be a true nature lover if you don’t love animals. I have studied many of them and I want to be a Zoologist when I grow up. I have three wonderful and adorable doggos. Angie is the smallest, she is a purebred boston terrier who used to be a breeder dog. She has had 3 litters of puppies. But even if she isn’t a mom anymore, Angie still acts like a motherly figure to my family and other dogs. Angie will lick you as if she is giving you a bath, and if you whine she will run over to comfort you. Brady is a bit bigger than Angie. He is a boston terrier mix and he is a goofball who loves to play tug-o-war with his toys. We like to call him Diggy sometimes. Diggy means dog and piggy. We call him this because he has a curly tail, he is a bit chubby, and he snorts. I am serious, he actually snorts. Tiffany is a medium sized dog. She is a mutt of about over 10 breeds, she is playful and can be pretty loud. Tiffany is our biggest dog, as well as our newest and youngest. She was about 6 weeks old when we got her and we have had her for a little under 2 years. I love them with all my heart.
- I am a theatre kid! I love being in musicals because the cast is like your family and the stage is your home. You get to be who you want to be and you get to experience the lives of others. I have been in about 15 musicals including Aladdin, Shrek the Musical, Suessical the Musical, School of Rock, Newsies (I have been in that twice and it is my favorite), and more! I have made many friends through theatre. Cast members is a bond neither time nor distance can break.
- I love the outdoors! I absolutely love the outdoors and I love to explore them. I go hiking often, I love to paddleboard and kayak, and I love sight-seeing. There is a creek by my house were me and my friends explore. We have seen snakes and crawfish and other cool creatures there. We have built a beaver dam with mud and sticks, we have built our own forts, we hike around there, we pick up trash, and other fun activities.
- I love my family and friends! I live with my mom, my dad, and my older brother. Of course, I also live with my three amazing dogs that I have mentioned before. My family and I love to hang out and goof around together. My friends and I are close. We explore the outdoor world together. We go beyond screens and go to parks, malls, trampoline parks, and other fun things.
- I collect rubber ducks! I know you may think this is weird but rubber ducks are cute and fun. There are so many different kinds, colors, and sizes. I can’t keep count of how many I have, because I have to admit that I have lost a few. But don’t fear, because my collection is growing.
- I love to make film! Lights, camera, action! I write my own scripts for short films, I video and act in them, I edit them together, and I share them with people I know. There are so many possibilities when you let your mind think creatively. I like to make comedy skits to give as presents to people for birthdays and other events.
- I love traveling! There is something so stunning about getting to experience a different place and culture. My family and I love to travel together. I have been to 12 different countries. Some of them are Spain, Italy, Turkey, Greece, Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica, Holland, and Ireland.
- My Travel Bucket List! 1. I want to go to Australia and go scuba diving in The Great Barrier and explore the Australian outback. 2. See the African Savannah and go on a Safari tour. 3. Go to London, England, and take the Jack the Ripper tour, go get some butterbeer at the Leaky Cauldron, and other activities (there is too much to count). 4. See Victoria Falls 5. See the Amazon Rainforest and take an Amazon river cruise.
- I love to Create! I am an artist, a writer, a singer, a dancer, and an actor. I love to do DIY arts and crafts to make decorations and fun trinkets. You can also put that ability to help the environment. You can make bird houses, bee houses, bat houses, create posters and flyers to spend the word to help the environment (or any other problem that you think needs to be fixed).
- My personality! My friends and family like to describe me as caring, intelligent, creative, talented, goofy, weird, and mischevious. I like to go on strange and goofy adventures with my friends. One time, me and my friends made a contraption tying two vehicles with a rope. My friend was driving on while I was being dragged along in the other. Long story short, I ended up crashing into a mailbox. Ah, that was fun.
Thank you for visiting my blog! Leave a comment and send me a link to your blog, so I can return the visit! See you later my fellow Nature Nerds!