The first shoe is a very interesting one, it is the second version of the Alpha Edge 4D. This newer version features a much more stable heel cup and eyestay. Traction is also improved on this model which was a big problem with the recent shoe. It will release on May 31st for $300.
The first shoe is one that will not be releasing for a long time. It is the Air Jordan 14 and Supreme collab, Jordan brand has been working with supreme for a long time and this shoe is similar to some shoes in the past. The biggest difference between these and past releases is the fact that people really do not like these, This shoe should release over the summer for around $200.
This shoe is one that I am personally very excited about. It is the Nike Freak 1. Nike has recently signed the most popular basketball player today named giannis antetokounmpo. The shoe resembles older kobes which I like. I hope this shoe releases soon and should be around $140.
This shoe has been surfacing the internet for a long time it is the Ultraboost 1.0 which is very odd since Adidas is on the 5.0. This shoe is also a collab with undefeated, Undefeated is one of the most well known brands that works on shoes with these major companies. And they are known simply by their logo which is the 5 tick marks. This shoe should retail for around $220 and I would expect it to release early in the summer.
I have many shoes from my ¨addiction¨. The way I make my money for shoes is by going to Plato’s closet and buying and selling shoes. And I will list some of my personal favorites below.
Nike zoom fly mercurial and Off-White collab
Lebron 11 What The
Adidas Human Race from the inspiration pack in all white.
Air Jordan 11 low re2pect ¨ Derek Jeter¨
Air Force 2 low supreme collab teal colorway
Nike+ exclusive K/RC epic react
Nike Blazer mid English rose lance mountain collab
These are my personal favorite shoes in my collection.
The first shoe is the Yeezy 700 inertia yeezys aren’t as popular as they used to be, however this shoe will still sell out very swiftly. It retails at $300 and resale prices should hover around $340. The shoe release on March 9th.
Nike and Sacai are teaming up to make 4 shoes, the release date was on the 7th however that has been delayed to a later date. The 4 shoes concisest of 2 LDV waffles and 2 blazers. my personal favorite is the green LDV waffle. The waffles will retail at $155 and the blazers don’t have a price yet. All of these shoes should have a resale value of over $275.
Nike is also making a new colorway in one of my favorite models the foamposite. It is in a Memphis tigers colorway since Penny Hardaway went to that college. It will retail at $230 on march 9th. Resale price could be anywhere from $250- $400.
The Kyrie 5 is releasing in the most iconic colorway Kyrie has produced yet. The duke colorway Kyrie went to Duke and has made a colorway for each shoe. This shoe has the logo on the tounge as well as the heel. It retails at $130 on the 14th. If this shoe sells out I believe resale could be close to $180.
The final shoe is the Jordan apex utility this shoe has been surfacing around the internet for quite awhile but now has a set release date of the 14th for $200. The resale value should be close to $250 for the first colorway but after that it will go back to retail value. The shoe also has a Jordan one upper under this new apex utility upper which is a very nice touch.
- Pg2 playstation, these shoes released on february 10th 2018. They were a huge hit and the resale market skyrocketed for them and are worth around $600
2. Dame 4 bape, this shoe released on february 16th 2018. This is a shoe by adidas and a bape and released in 3 colors a green camo, a black camo, and a very limited red camo
3. Nike off-white hyperdunk, this shoe released on november 21st 2017. This is collaboration shoe between nike and off-white there were 9 other shoes to release in this pack called the ten, however these were my favorite.
4. SNS and Social Status collab with adidas. This is the most popular shoe model by adidas called the ultraboost. This shoe retailed at $200 and released on february 8th 2017
5. Nike SB diamond dunk. This shoe is very unique and released with two other colorways, it is a collab with the brand diamond. This shoe is incredibly limited to about 100 pairs and the release was cancelled and only about ten have been sold. this shoe has a resale of about $2500 and retailed at $100
Welcome to your brand new blog at Loudoun County Public Schools Blogs Sites.
To get started, simply log in, edit or delete this post and check out all the other options available to you.