By Jackson Painter
My once friend, now my enemy.
I was stabbed in the back.
I was bitter and wanted revenge.
Luckily i didn’t have to obtain it myself.
One day i was driving and I saw something.
There was a crash and the people inside were dead.
At the moment i was sad and i knew it was a dismal moment.
Later on the news the names of the fallen where shown. There families had felt like their hearts had been torn out.
The names had been shown and i happier than a kid in a candy store.
The car had been my reaper, my hitman.
I had obtained my revenge in the tragic but triumfit moment.
- I chose a emotion poem.
- I chose this emotion because i have felt it many times.
- The tone of my poem is grim.
- Sometimes you should not seek revenge because karma will seek it for you.
- “There families had felt like their hearts had been torn out.” “The car had been my reaper, my hitman.”
- I changed sad to dismal. I changed happy to triumfit. I changed these so i had a stronger meaning and voice and vocabulary.
- I think it was fairly easy to write this poem but it was not easy to fine tune and perfect it.
- I am satisfied with my final draft because i think it displays the true meaning of my emotion.