Tomorrow is Back to School Night. My brain is filled with thoughts and plans to make that a productive and successful evening. My post today will contain the top ten important things in my life:
1. I quit diet coke a week and a day ago. Brain fog has finally lifted.
2. I’m teaching only seventh graders this year. I miss my sixth graders, but I do love my seventh graders. There’s never a dull moment.
3. Instagram stories are a new obsession of mine. I make silly and goofy stories and I have way too much fun doing it.
4. For the first year in forever, I have a paper calendar for school that I’m using and loving!
5. I’m only teaching electives this year. It’s a whole new world and I’m really enjoying it!
6. Currently, I’m on notebook number 77 and loving it!
7. I read 86% of the Harry Potter series this summer. I only have book seven left.
8. This is my 23rd year of teaching. I just realized that I’m four years away from teaching as long as my mom taught!
9. Lunch is my favorite meal of the day…because of the company.
10. Seventh-graders make me laugh!
Random list today, but it’s all my brain could create today. It’s a “good enough” day of writing. I showed up. That’s better than I did last week…baby steps. What important things are going on with you?