Premier League Match of the Week 3/9/18

This week Chelsea had another match in Manchester but this time it was in Manchester City’s home, the Etihad Stadium. There were no goals first half but Manchester City was dominating Chelsea. Manchester City had 71.2% possession of the ball leaving Chelsea with only 28.8%. At the start of the second half Bernardo Silva scores a well deserved goal for Manchester City. Manchester City continued to pressure Chelsea but to no prevail as they scored no more goals leaving the match 1-0 at the final whistle.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *