NHS Membership Application Info for 2019-2020
Thanks for your interest in applying for membership in the John Champe chapter of NHS. The application process takes place in the first quarter of the school year. Students with a 3.50 GPA or higher and are (as of the 2019-2020 school year) juniors or seniors are applicable to apply for membership. Students will be informed via letter (format TBD) of their eligibility to apply for membership into NHS. Applications are completed via Google Classroom (code will be posted once school starts) and are due in late September. Any application submitted post-deadline will not be reviewed for admission into NHS.
If you have any additional questions or need more information, please email email@example.com.
Timeline for application and membership process:
- Early September 2019: Eligible students will be informed of their qualification for application into NHS and will be given access to the online application process.
- Late September 2019: Application is due
- Late September-October 2019: JCHS faculty council reviews student applications for NHS membership
- Late October-Early November 2019: Students are informed of their application status regarding NHS membership
- Monday, November 25, 2019: New member NHS induction ceremony in the auditorium at 7:00 PM at JCHS