This week I am going to blog about my favorite songs of this month.
- Suge by DaBaby
- Pop Out by Polo G feat. Lil Tjay
- Pure Water by Mustard & Migos
- Right Back by Khalid
- UCLA by RL Grime feat. 24hrs
- Maze by Juice WRLD
- Legacy by Offset feat. Travis Scott & 21 Savage
These are a few of the songs on my playlist for this month. They are mostly rap songs this month but I do have some other genres on my playlist as well. I hope everyone who listens to these songs recommendations enjoys them as much as I do.
I have recently been listening to more rap, some old, some new.
- Speed It Up by Gunna
- 10 Feet by Juice Wrld
- Wow (Remix) by Post Malone feat. Roddy Ricch and Tyga
- Bust Down Cartier by Lil Mosey
- Yes Indeed by Lil Baby feat. Drake
- Project Dreams by Marshmello feat. Roddy Ricch
These are my favorite songs at the moment and I recommend them to everyone who likes rap music.
Some of my newest favorite rap songs are “out for the night” by 21 Savage, “Going Bad” by Meek Mill and Drake, “Wow.” by Post Malone, and “Swervin by A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie. A Boogie just came out with a new album that has so many good songs on it. I really enjoyed his new album and I definitely recommend you listen to it if you like rap music. Post Malone’s song “Wow.” just came out on Christmas Eve and I also really recommend that song.