I’m going to be sharing some of my favorite country songs of this months playlist.
- Love Ain’t by Eli Young Band
- Here Tonight by Brett Young
- Best Shot by Jimmie Allen
- Speechless by Dan + Shay
- Kiss Somebody by Morgan Evans
- One Man Band by Old Dominion
I think spring and summer time is the best time to listen to country music. If you enjoy country music I would recommend these songs.
This week I am going to blog about my favorite songs of this month.
- Suge by DaBaby
- Pop Out by Polo G feat. Lil Tjay
- Pure Water by Mustard & Migos
- Right Back by Khalid
- UCLA by RL Grime feat. 24hrs
- Maze by Juice WRLD
- Legacy by Offset feat. Travis Scott & 21 Savage
These are a few of the songs on my playlist for this month. They are mostly rap songs this month but I do have some other genres on my playlist as well. I hope everyone who listens to these songs recommendations enjoys them as much as I do.
Today I am going to blog about my friend Lena’s favorite songs. I get most of the music I listen to from her because she has a good sense of music.
- Sanguine Paradise by Lil Uzi Vert
- Red Roses by Lil Skies feat. Landon Cube
- Mars by Lil Uzi Vert
- Down Below by Roddy Ricch
- Die For You by The Weeknd
- Super Rich Kids by Frank Ocean
- Sweetheart by Thomas Rhett
These are just a few of her favorite songs. She listens to different genres and she recommends all of these songs.
Khalid just came out with a new album called “Free Spirit.” It is very good and I highly recommend that everyone listen to it. My two favorite songs are “My Bad” and “Right Back.” In my opinion, these are the best songs on the album. Khalid is an all around great artist, but I think that this is his best album.
This has been one of my favorite songs recently. I watched the movie “Bohemian Rhapsody” and I really liked this song. Sometimes we play this song on the bus for softball games. I definitely recommend this song and the movie to everyone, not just people who like Queen.
For those of you who don’t know, the Jonas Brothers are back. They came out with a song called “Sucker,” in the beginning of March. This shocked everyone. Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas’ wife, Sophie Turner, Joe Jonas’ fiancee, and Danielle Jonas, Joe Jonas’ wife, all star in the music video for this new song. This is the first song they have come out with in 6 years. I really like this song and I definitely recommend it.
I have recently been listening to more rap, some old, some new.
- Speed It Up by Gunna
- 10 Feet by Juice Wrld
- Wow (Remix) by Post Malone feat. Roddy Ricch and Tyga
- Bust Down Cartier by Lil Mosey
- Yes Indeed by Lil Baby feat. Drake
- Project Dreams by Marshmello feat. Roddy Ricch
These are my favorite songs at the moment and I recommend them to everyone who likes rap music.
This blog is going to be about some of the music that I like to listen to before a softball game.
- Pull Up by A Boogie wit da Hoodie feat. Nav
- Lifestyle by Rich Gang
- Fast by Juice WRLD
- Slide by Calvin Harris feat. Frank Ocean and Migos
- Danger by Migos and Marshmello
These are the songs that I listen to before a game that gets me ready to play.
Some old songs I love are:
- Slide by Calvin Harris feat. Frank Ocean & Migos
- I’m Upset by Drake
- Young Dumb & Broke by Khalid
- Freaky Friday by Chris Brown and Lil Dicky
- Spoil My Night by Post Malone feat. Swae Lee
Some of these songs bring back good memories of summer and softball season. If you haven’t listened to these songs in a while I recommend that you listen to them again.
In this blog I will be talking about some of my favorite country songs so far this month.
- Rumor by Lee Brice
- Make It Sweet by Old Dominion
- Good as You by Kane Brown
- This Is It by Scotty McCreery
I have been listening to all of these songs recently and they are all very good. I recommend these to anyone who listens to country music.