This has been one of my favorite songs recently. I watched the movie “Bohemian Rhapsody” and I really liked this song. Sometimes we play this song on the bus for softball games. I definitely recommend this song and the movie to everyone, not just people who like Queen.
For those of you who don’t know, the Jonas Brothers are back. They came out with a song called “Sucker,” in the beginning of March. This shocked everyone. Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas’ wife, Sophie Turner, Joe Jonas’ fiancee, and Danielle Jonas, Joe Jonas’ wife, all star in the music video for this new song. This is the first song they have come out with in 6 years. I really like this song and I definitely recommend it.
I have recently been listening to more rap, some old, some new.
- Speed It Up by Gunna
- 10 Feet by Juice Wrld
- Wow (Remix) by Post Malone feat. Roddy Ricch and Tyga
- Bust Down Cartier by Lil Mosey
- Yes Indeed by Lil Baby feat. Drake
- Project Dreams by Marshmello feat. Roddy Ricch
These are my favorite songs at the moment and I recommend them to everyone who likes rap music.
This blog is going to be about some of the music that I like to listen to before a softball game.
- Pull Up by A Boogie wit da Hoodie feat. Nav
- Lifestyle by Rich Gang
- Fast by Juice WRLD
- Slide by Calvin Harris feat. Frank Ocean and Migos
- Danger by Migos and Marshmello
These are the songs that I listen to before a game that gets me ready to play.
Some old songs I love are:
- Slide by Calvin Harris feat. Frank Ocean & Migos
- I’m Upset by Drake
- Young Dumb & Broke by Khalid
- Freaky Friday by Chris Brown and Lil Dicky
- Spoil My Night by Post Malone feat. Swae Lee
Some of these songs bring back good memories of summer and softball season. If you haven’t listened to these songs in a while I recommend that you listen to them again.
In this blog I will be talking about some of my favorite country songs so far this month.
- Rumor by Lee Brice
- Make It Sweet by Old Dominion
- Good as You by Kane Brown
- This Is It by Scotty McCreery
I have been listening to all of these songs recently and they are all very good. I recommend these to anyone who listens to country music.