For the month of May Mrs. Haseltine’s sixth grade students are taking over Amy Ludwig VanDerwater’s blog Sharing our notebooks. We are two of her students hoping to share our writing to all of the readers of her blog. We present to you, a list of notebook oxymorons.
- A useless entry
- A boring page
- A dull cover
- A generalization without a counterargument
- A long haiku
- A confined page space
- A page that uses no description
- Lines that don’t limit you
- A boring story
- A plot without a twist
- A fantasy without magic
- A mystery without a detective
- A list that is truly complete
- A notebook with enough pages
- A pen that has no ink
- A notebook without love
Make sure to take these oxymorons and do the exact opposite of what they say!
Do any of you have suggestions on more oxymorons? Please comment.